WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES – YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS KEY TO US.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly:
- When you register for an account:
- Via Email: Your Full Name, password and email address.
- Via Facebook: Your profile picture, full name and email address.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile:
- First and last name
- User profile picture
- Bio and Goal: Information about you
- Public Information: All content shared on Aflete is open to the public. We do not hide or make content private in any way.
- Communications between you and Aflete. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Your email and password are private and not available to the public.
Technical information we collect:
- Additionally, any use of Aflete’s website and/or software may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
- We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use Aflete. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our software and website which can help us in improving our Service.
- Aflete may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website or software; we may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Aflete application on your device
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Aflete without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content not personal information with potential business partners, service providers as a way of improving our service and providing relevant content. This will be done under confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may be required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
- Comply with law or legal process
- Protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
- Protect us against misuse or unauthorized use of any of Aflete’s products, software, services, or other proprietary materials
- Prevent death or imminent bodily harm. prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity
- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Storage and Processing:
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to help keep your personal information safe and stored securely. However, Aflete cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Aflete or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Aflete, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Aflete make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Aflete, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Email our support to know about deleting your account team@Aflete.info.
- CHILDRENS PRIVACY
Aflete does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website/software, or are accessed through our web/in-app browser are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES